Adv. N. S. Ganguwar B. Ed. College, Gadchiroli is run by Shri. Shivaji Shikshan Mandal gadchiroli. It is established in 26 July 1985. It is established by hon’ble Shri. J. T. Patil Mashyakhetri former founder president for rendering opportunity of higher education to the backward and tribal student of the naxala affected district. The college is established with education sole purpose of social service through education challenge the college was established.
It was affiliated to Nagpur university but in the academic year of 2011-12 it is affiliated by Gondwana university . Adv. N. S. Ganguwar B. Ed. College Gadchiroli offerce regular B.ed. degree and also conducts YCMOU Nashik study centre for B. Ed. Programs as distance educations since the year of 1993 from this period near above more than 3000 trainee teachers have been complete their B. Ed. Degree and rendering the noble service of education to various several educational institutes in all over Maharashtra state .
In our college all the required B. Ed. educational facilities and infrastructures are made available to the students , Qualified and approached teacher staff made available and always encourage to involve in all academic co-curricular and extra-curricular activities in the college . Due to all the facilities and infrastructure available in the college campus our student enjoy and gain the B. Ed. Education, Complete B. Ed. Degree and achieved the decided goals in their life. Adv. N. S. Ganguwar B.ed. College, Gadchiroli is situated in the centre of the city and beside the main bus stop of Gadchiroli city. Gadchiroli is a district place and it is tribal and naxal affected district in Maharashtra state.
We envision Adv. N. S. Ganguwar College of Education as a catalyst for developing true educated engaged and employable individuals whose collective energy will work as a driving force for the prosperity of the society as well as nation.
The vision of the college is also to meet our state’s growing need for efficient and committed learner centered teachers who will make education accessible to all without consideration of caste, creed or gender.
We will do this by helping our students to develop the right attitude, skill and knowledge.
To demonstrate: learning How to Learn.
The mission of Adv. N. S. Ganguwar College of Education is to develop efficient and real teachers for the development of country, as well as to provide innovative educational environments, opportunities and experiences to enable the individuals, communities and regions to grow, thrive and prosper.
To mold teachers who are knowledgeable and compassionate in their professional practice , creative and reflective in designing and assessing classroom performance ,and who are guided by a sense of social and ethical responsibility to the students and wider society.
To enrich our classroom practices with the best of current research in teaching ,learning and classroom planning.
To impart value – oriented education.
01. To offer trainee teachers quality education, required GK and skills.
02. To assist trainee teachers to know the technics of understanding of theory, teaching learning process and teaching principles .
03. To make aware, inspire and enable the pupil- teachers to integrate the ICT with ancient Indian educational philosophy (Indian Culture and Civilization) for a quality academic environment.
04. To invent, adopt and practice the growth of ICT for teaching-learning of student teachers to meet the emerging issues, needs and problems to the school education system in global context.
05. To stimulate, sensitize, educate and enable the pupil-teachers for excellence in teaching-learning, Research and innovation.
06. To assist trainee teachers to promote them by viewing their ability, intelligence, feelings, attitude, accordingly
07. To assist the trainee teachers academic curriculum and extra-curriculum activity in different filed such as proper assessment, observation and activities other than academic.
08. To produce dedicated professional to enhance the quality of education.
09. To develop creative thinking and innovative practices.
10. To preserve our socio cultural heritage.